Thursday, May 10, 2007

[only] random

Hmm... it's been 1.54 a.m. here, in my place. Dunno what to write actually. Well, maybe I wanna write a bit about why I decided to make this blog as my main blog (hopefully I won't change it anymore).


Umm, seems like I'd love Blogger better than my previous Xanga blog or Wordpress. I'm searching for free blog sites, you know! Sooo... yaa... FYI, actually I've made a blog in Blogger before, but it was loooooooooooong time ago, back when I was still a 10th grade student. *not important, huh?*


Well, still, dunno what to write about anymore. However, can't wait for tonight, 6. 30 p.m.... I'm gonna watch a Japanese horror movie named Reincarnation (Rinne) with my friends in my faculty's auditorium. My faculty is holding a movie fest this week. Will I be scared after that? Let's just see, hopefully not. ^^

No comments: