Saturday, November 10, 2007

Another Saturday Night

So, apparently, I start writing blogs (or diary?) again after months. Seriously, I'm confused on how to write things sophisticatedly. I mean, I wish I could write in this blog regularly and I can post "worthy" stories! But for real, this blog only becomes a place for me to write what I feel whenever I start a post...

Well, another Saturday night has come again to me. As usual, I often feel bored. Why? I just feel lonely! Saturday nights make me feel bad. Every other person go out since early evening and go back home late, while I spend most of my time in my "room", reading, being online, watching TV, or phone-calling (especially my boyfriend). Isn't it somewhat pathetic? Seems like I've got no life here, in my "new" city, in my college life. Perhaps why I end up like this is because I don't like to be here on my first impression. As a result, I underestimate the life in Yogyakarta. Phew, I've got no idea how to remove my "endless" boredom here!

Enough for complaining. Now my boyfriend is phone-calling me and I'm REALLY sleepy.

Bye...

No comments: