Tuesday, December 9, 2008

About Me!!!

After having quite an exhausting day today, I decided that it might be okay for me to browse the internet for a while. Then, when I was checking my blog, I saw that I had been tagged by Diana. Ah, let's do this "homework" then! :D

*****

The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer.” After that tag 7 People.

the age of my next birthday



a place I'd like to travel



a favourite place



a favourite food



a favourite thing



a favourite colour



a city I was born



a city that u have ever lived in



a nickname I had



college major



name of my love



a bad habit



a hobby



wishlist (3)







*****

My tagged friends are...
1. Kak Adrian
2. Satrio
3. Ican
4. My little sister
5. Wrin
6. Dama
7. Diana temennya Dinda
So guys, please do this "homework". :P
Ciao

5 comments:

No Name said...

wah suka Elmo juga? hihi :P

Nisa A said...

Iyaaaa...
Ku suka ELmo. :)
Malah aku punya boneka di kosan yang SAMA PERSIS sama boneka Elmo yg ku temuin di gambar tadi. :)

nadiagani said...

hehehe. gak, kok nis..
postinganku tu gak tmsuk kamu. Yah, aku anggap 'itu' cuma bagian dari pengalaman yang udah ngajarin n nyadarin aku banyak hal aja.
Thanks anyway!! :)

❅ efaltia ❅ said...

oh ternyata tu bukan elmo kk?

tekira elmo kk..
dasar emang aja mass production ^^p

Nisa A said...

@Nadia:
Naul, you're welcome, my dear. :)

@Frea:
Yup, kan gambarnya dicari di google... serius, kaget gw, nemu gambar boneka Elmo yang sama ky yg di kamar (kos) gw! Hahahaha