Wednesday, December 3, 2008

If Your Life was a Movie, What Would Your Soundtracks Be?


I first found this post on several people's blogs on Bebo (can't really list all their names here). Seems interesting (and since I feel a bit bored), I think it might be fun to find out what my soundtracks are. So, let's just see...

Here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend your cool... just type it in man!

*****

Opening Credits:
Houkiboshi - Younha

Waking Up:
Kokoro no Tegami - BoA

First Day At School:
My Boo - Usher feat. Alicia Keys

Falling In Love:
Hakuna Matata - Ernie Sabella/Jason Weaver/Joseph Williams/Nathan Lane (OST Lion King)

Fight Song:
If You're Not The One (acoustic version) - Daniel Bedingfield

Breaking Up:
Crazy In Love - Beyonce Knowles

Prom:
Soulmate - Kahitna

Life:
Honey - Chihiro (OST CardCaptor Sakura)

Mental Breakdown:
Crazy - Britney Spears

Flashback
Affirmation - Savage Garden

Getting Back Together:
Wherever I Lay My Hat (That's My Home) - Taylor Hicks

Wedding:
Smack That - Akon

Birth of Child:
No Regret - Kumi Koda

Final Battle:
You Found Me - Kelly Clarkson

Death Scene:
Littlest Things - Lily Allen

Funeral Song:
T-Shirt - Destiny's Child

End Credits:
Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing - John Legend

*****

What a... "different" soundtracks! Hahaa, still interesting though. But I gotta review my Anatomical Pathology study, since tomorrow I'm gonna have an exam on that subject. xD So see ya, folks, and welcome Robbins & Cotran!

No comments: