Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Seven Award

Whoa... an "award" from my friend, Diana. How nice of you, to gave me awards. xD Since I don't even know what I'd like to do currently, guess I'll just do this homework. ;)

*****


"This appreciation is aimed for whoever still having lucky certain love relations, have millions memories and billions stories behind it. Possibly also had something's overturned of
the date figure? Let us know what your unforgotten periods have!"

RULES : 1. Everyone who get this award are obliged to write their recent love story & these rules in their new post.
2. Everyone who get this award are obliged to tag 7 of your friends who have an unique love story to be shared then they must do what you do as well.

NOTES : These award are under license of Cindy Perdana Computeria & Fediani Putri Andarini so you must certify that you have the right to distribute & you do not violate the rules. Contact person: Cindy (candle) /Fediani (hana)


*****

Oh my, okay, should I REALLY write about my recent love story? :)) Everything is getting more and more surreal than EVER. Ah... never mind. This might be healthy for my own sake...


I've written about my "dillemma" between my feelings for my Edward Cullen and Jacob Black, haven't I (we'll just put those 2 names as "Edward" and "Jacob", kay.)? Well, Jacob was my boyfriend... and by putting "was", it DOES mean that we've broken up. I broke him up. The reason was not because of Edward though... How cruel I am, if I broke my Jacob up ONLY because of Edward!!! Actually, it was because... I didn't feel well with my relationship with Jacob. It made me feel restless... I never thought of myself as a, hmm, the best girl out there... But, I made a prayer during Ramadan month, hopefully I could find peace for myself... and then, after thinking a while, guess breaking up was the best way. My Jacob could understand my reason well; glad to know him, seriously. However, I still think... I want to find peace with myself... so, I hope being friends would be the best, and healthiest, "escape" we (or myself) could find. Hope he doesn't have any hard feelings on me, since I don't want to become his "enemy".


Done with my Jacob. Now about my Edward. Too surreal...

December 6: Eventually ended up going out with him, because he said he wanted to see how I drove my car.

December 7: I ended up watching Twilight with him. Because one of my besties whom I had promised to watch Twilight with, wanted to see the movie with her boyfriend.

December 8: Ended up going out with him, because I wanted to find the dealer of Hyundai... and perhaps, we could pick Edward's crush up at the Adi Sutjipto airport (yes, I do know that Edward's got a crush on someone).

December 10: Only saw him for a while... but he said actually he had wanted to drive me home (although I indeed brought my car to campus).

December 13: Eventually going out for a dinner with him.

December 14: One of my confidantes, actually with my permission, told Edward about what I had felt (and thought) about him. I HAVE NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THIS KIND OF... "revelation". Never thought to let Edward knew about my feelings either...

December 15: Weird. Bizzare. Surreal. When we met, all we could do was only laughing.


I know, I should cherish these past 10 days... all my "love" problems had been solved... untangled... and I do think I should've felt really relieved! (I AM relieved... for everything!). Yet, don't know, no matter how I do realize everything was real... Things were going on too fast, too quickly... (far) beyond what I've ever imagined... in, actually, a good, nice, way! I should've been grateful, shouldn't I? (Yes, I DO feel grateful). But... I guess... I need to take another firm grip on my reality... Ah... yes, those days were real... I wasn't dreaming... But still, those days look so surreal for me, my current self...


Done with my Edward. And done finishing my homework.

*****

Nisa wants to tag:

1. Alex

2. Farrah

3. Kak Luna

4. Ramda

5. Winda

6. Neno

7. Dama

~fin~

1 comment:

No Name said...

hi Nisa! makasi award (plus peer)nya! uda dapet si tapi belum dikerjain. hehe :P